Published on January 21st, 2020 | by Zachary Shahan
January 21st, 2020 by Zachary Shahan
Last week’s top stories on CleanTechnica included Andy Miles explaining why Tesla vehicles cut pollution rather than causing more pollution, a rundown of how Tesla’s “full stack disruption” sets it apart from the auto crowd, and yet another comparison of the Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y.
Aside from those top 3, we’ve got some odd Mazda claims, a Tesla battery patent, US EV sales (dominated by Tesla), Fiat Chrysler funding Tesla’s German gigafactory (due to European CO2 regulations), Honda’s own struggle with European CO2 regulations, an exclusive 6-year report on BMW sales in the USA, an odd story regarding a criminal case and Tesla vehicle data, and much more. To see all 20 top stories, scroll down for the full list.
- Is It True That A Tesla Creates More Pollution Than A Conventional Car?
- Tesla’s Full Stack Disruption
- Differences Between Tesla Model 3 & Tesla Model Y
- Mazda Electric SUV Will Drive Just Like Gasoline & Diesel Powered Cars
- Is Tesla A Step Closer To The 1 Million-Mile Battery?
- Tesla Gobbled Up 78% Of US Electric Vehicle Sales In 2019* — CleanTechnica Report
- Fiat Chrysler Will Basically Fund Tesla’s Gigafactory 4
- Honda Has No Intention Of Paying The New European Emission Fines — CleanTechnica Exclusive
- BMW USA Sales 2014–2019 — Getting Slammed By Tesla Or Not? — CleanTechnica Report
- Free The Data — Exhibit A: Tesla Model S Data Saves Driver From Attempted Homicide Sentence
- MG Is Back From The Grave In Full Frontal Attack On European Car Market
- Why Tesla [TSLA] Is On A Tear — “No Other Auto Company In The World That’s Growing That Quickly.”
- Electric Aircraft Pilot Training Is Arriving
- Opaque To Transparent Solar Photovoltaics — Have Koreans Identified The Ideal Tech To Transform Windows Into Solar
- Volkswagen CEO: We Need To Move Faster On Electric Vehicles Or We Will Follow Nokia’s Fate
- Audi USA Sales In 2014–2019 — Hurt Significantly By Tesla Or Not? — CleanTechnica Report
- Mercedes EQC, 1st Fully Electric Mercedes, Is Still In Production Hell — CleanTechnica Exclusive
- No, A Tesla Did NOT Start The Fire That Destroyed 300 Cars In Norway, And Other Nordic News
- Oppenheimer: Tesla Is An “Existential Threat” To Automakers
- Norway Asserts Lexus “Self-Charging Hybrid” Is A Lie
As you can see, there are several CleanTechnica reports/analyses and exclusive scoops in that top 20 list, and there was much exclusive content (news, interviews, and reports) that didn’t make the top 20. If you appreciate the original analyses and constant legwork CleanTechnica writers put in, consider becoming a monthly subscriber for $3, $10, or (ahem) $1000 a month. Also, we plan to start rolling out more exclusive opportunities for subscribers that may or may not make it onto public CleanTechnica pages. I encourage you to tune in.
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.