ComEd customers can now choose to be powered by 100% Illinois Wind and Solar, SAVE money, and RAISE money for the ISEA!
Switch to RE-Power Illinois to:
- Support the development of new wind and solar projects in Illinois
- Stimulate the economy and build green jobs in Illinois
- Reduce your environmental impact
- Save money on your monthly bill AND earn a $50 cash back bonus (Option to donate to ISEA)
- Earn the ISEA a $20 donation by selecting ISEA as the How did you hear about us?
There is no binding contract or cancellation fee and the variable rate is currently 7.69¢ per kWh (ComEd is 7.733¢)
We know there are many people who would like to install a solar system or wind turbine on their property, but can’t for a variety of reasons. Well, now you have the next best thing thanks to RE-Power Illinois!
Illinois Electric Service Customer Choice and Rate Relief Law of 1997 restructured the state-s electric service industry to allow a choice of electric suppliers. ComEd remains your electric utility, providing billing, customer service, and energy delivery. A line item is simply added for your new energy supplier.
It is so easy and can make such a difference in renewable energy development in our State. Why wouldn’t you do this?